A rainy day & cold weather inspired me to make something different and perfect for a cozy evening. 😉 Time to give a twist to my favorite AalooTikki burgers. Ahh, already recalling the same taste. 🙂 So, what twist doe we give. Since, I was out of potatoes, I decided to prepare an alternate veggie patty and made these green power burger patties with whatever I had in my kitchen. In today’s lifestyle everyone is in jiffy and want to have some quick yet healthy meals. A quick method & robust ingredients are the back bone of this recipe and easily available in the grocery stores.
So, handful of Organic baby spinach, Organic Tofu, some green chillies, left over cooked rice, garlic & onions. Seems I had quite interesting ingredients in the refrigerator. 😉 You can make these patties your evening snack or dinner meal when you decorate them with burger buns, cheese, sliced onions, tomatoes, pickle & ketchup 🙂 I think its enough for these palatable green power bank. 🙂 So, Let’s start making these Spinach-Tofu patties.
The Spinach-Tofu Patties are ready in no time and make your dinner fancy yet vigorous.
See you next
P.S. – I added some pumpkin seed to give these patties a nutty flavor. Its totally optional.
- Organic Baby Spinach - 3 Cups
- Organic Tofu - 1 Cup
- Left over cooked Rice - 1 Cup (Optional)(you can use boiled potatoes)
- Green chillies - 2-3
- Onion - 1 small (Diced)
- Garlic - 2-3 cloves
- Salt to taste
- Food Processor
- In a food processor, put all the listed ingredients together and pulse for 1-2 seconds.
- It should turn in a thick paste like consistency. Put it in a plate.
- Take a big lemon size paste in your hands and press it very gently and give it a patty shape.
- In a pan, put some oil and shallow fry all the patties till turn the golden brown from each side.