Unleash your taste buds for this delectable dessert. A whole wheat, eggless tart with Paneer cream filling is a peerless idea for a sweet treat. I made these mini tarts for my little valentine and she is so happy to see these mini treats. 🙂 These eggless tarts are effortless to make with some unique flavors and can be a replacement for cupcakes, muffins or candies at your party. These mini tarts are cynosure of any potluck & party and everybody will love them.:)
You can easily customize them for different sweet levels, flavors and various party themes. You can choose to add grapes, strawberries or any fruit which will easily blend away with the rest of the components and give these tarts a nice and unique flavor which will make them the go to treats for you and your guests. They can just pick one and enjoy the delicious bite. 🙂
For these eggless treats filling, I choose one of a very healthy ingredient is “Paneer” well known as Indian cottage cheese. Yes, you are reading absolutely correct, I used homemade Paneer with blend of whipped cream and fresh blackberries.
So, let’s come along with me to prepare this exquisite piece of sweet and a new version of Tarts. Whole Wheat Flour & Paneer will make these tarts unique & delcious.
Ingredients (Serves 5-6 people)
Preparation Time : 15-20 mins.
For Tart :
- 1TBS pine nuts
- 4-5 Almonds
- 1 Tsp white sesame seeds (You can use any other dry fruits of your choice)
- 1 Cup Whole wheat Flour
- 1 stick of unsalted Butter (Make sure it is cold enough and cut in small cubes)
- 1TBS sugar
- 1/4 Tsp salt
- 1/4 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 Tsp Baking powder
- 3 TBS sweetened condensed Milk
- 3 TBS milk
- 4 Mini tart pans OR 1 8 inch tart pan
- Paneer (Indian Cottage Cheese) – 3/4 Cup
- Heavy Whipping Cream – 3/4 Cup
- Cream Cheese – 2 Tbsp (optional)
- Fresh Blackberries – 1/3 Cup + extra for Garnishing (You can choose any other fruit of your choice)
- Sugar – 6-7 Tbsp ( up to your taste)
- Take your dry fruits and roast them dry in a pan.
- In food processor, make powder of your roasted dry fruits.
- Now, add all the ingredients in food processor all together listed above and make a dough with little soft consistency.
- Put your dough in your tart pans and shape it by pressing your dough with your palm.( Make sure your palm is wet enough to press the dough)
- Poke your Tart dough by using fork and refrigerate it for 30 mins.
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit (190 degree Celsius) and put your tart in oven for 15-20 mins or till light brown color.
- Cool down completely.
- While your tarts are in the oven, start prepare your paneer & cream filling.
- First, beat the heavy whipping cream with sugar until its foamy.
- Mix Paneer, cream cheese, & fresh blackberries in the mixing bowl.
- Mix again for some couple of seconds until all the ingredients are mixed properly.
- The Paneer and cream filling is ready, you can keep it in refrigerator while the tarts are cooling down.
To make your tart super delicious, pour your prepared Paneer cream filling in your cooled tarts and garnish it with your favorite fruits.
Now your super delicious Tart is ready. So, get indulge in it and let me know how you like this little treat.
See you guys next week 🙂