Cakes & Celebrations are the best friends, but sometime you don’t need a reason to make a cake. And when it comes to eggless, it becomes more fun yet challenging to make. I’ve always been curious to know how to make an eggless cake which is as fluffy as a regular egg cake. So, after so many trials & errors I ended this egg Vs eggless battle. 🙂 And, you will promptly fall in love with this eggless biscuit cake and believe me, you will not regret over it. You don’t need any special occasion for this delicious, warm, nutty eggless beauty. The best part of this cake is that you don’t have to worry about any special ingredient, you’ll find almost everything right in your kitchen. 🙂
If I can eat this cake with gusto, so can you.
Let’s start baking this beautiful rose flavored eggless cake straightaway.
Ingredients ( Serves 4-5 People)
Preparation Time: 15 Mins.
Baking Time: 20-25 minutes
Eggless Biscuit Cake:
- Animal Crackers – 2.5 Cups ( I used whole wheat, eggless, organic kids Animal crackers, bought from Costco)
- All Purpose Flour – 1/2 Cup
- Granulated Sugar – 1/2 Cup
- Baking Powder – 1 tsp
- Baking Soda – 1/2 tsp
- Dry fruits – 1/4 Cup of your choice
- Milk – 1 Cup( Lukewarm)
- Heavy Whipping Cream – 2 Tbsp
- Sweetened Condensed Milk – 2 Tbsp
- Unsalted Butter – 1/2 of 1 brick OR 3 Tbsp
- Vanilla extract – 1/4 tsp
- Rose essence – 2 drops (Optional)
- Cake pan – 8 inch round
- Butter – 1 tsp for greasing your cake pan
- Preheat your oven on 350 degrees fahrenheit OR 176 degrees Celsius.
- Take 2.5 Cups of biscuits/crackers and grind them. Measure 2 Cups of it and keep aside.
- Sift 1/2 cup of all purpose flour with 1 tsp of baking powder + 1/2 tsp of baking soda together to remove lumps.
- Now, mix dry fruits, sugar, biscuit/crackers powder, all purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda all together in a large bowl.
- Mix heavy whipping cream, sweetened condensed milk, unsalted butter, vanilla extract & rose essence in the dry mixture from the above step.
- Add 1 cup of lukewarm milk slowly to make a cake batter consistency. ( Not so thick, not so thin)
- Pour your cake batter in greased 8 inch cake pan and keep it in your preheated oven for 25-30 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, check your cake with toothpick. If it comes out sticky, bake your cake for 10-15 mins more.
- Check in between and when the toothpick comes out clean, your cake is ready to come out from the oven.
Your eggless biscuit cake is ready to eat 🙂 If you want to decorate it, wait for it cool down completely and embellish with your favorite cream. I used white chocolate ganache and fresh pomegranate seeds to give a nice look to my cake.
So, try this recipe and let me know in your comments how you like it.
Bon Appetit 🙂